Saturday, November 21, 2009

I have this grand vision, but it's blurry


Much of the reason for this blog is to capture ideas. It's not for anyone but me. I would be lying if I said I never think about how someone else would react if they read it. I would LOVE to have one of those blogs that get read... yet, I'm not trying to set this up as a destination for others. Oy. I'm all over the place.

I will say that I want this blog to help me do something great: get me to my next "thing". I steadily work as a web designer. It's fun sometimes... and not fun sometimes. But I'll tell you this- I don't think I want to be doing it forever. But what DO I want to be busy with? Who knows. I just need to be more creative. More creative in a way that fulfills ME.

Here's a secret... I would LOVE to be featured in a magazine. Great photo- me, dressed sharply, in my studio... article is about my something-or-other business and my perspective on _____??? Maybe I'm a textile designer? An illustrator? I have this grand vision but it's blurry.

I'll get there. I'll get there. I'll get there...



No comments: